Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Anthropologie love












Anthropologie is a store that for once, I actually understand why the prices are so high. It's so detailed and high fashion. I so wish there was some kind of decent knock off or outlet store, because I would never pay $700 for a pair of shoes! I'm content to just look at the pretty pictures...it's almost like sitting beside a creek for me. Just happy looking.


I couldn't figure out how to capture a picture of it, since it's all in flash, but if you get a chance, go and look at "bedding highlights". I love the room design. The dark,, edgy chalkboard paint walls contrasted against the feminine bright florals is so pretty. I'm already planning on losing my deposit after all the other painting I've done in the apt..why not go for chalkboard paint in the bedroom? How fun would that be? drawing picture frames and phrases on the wall! I could stay minimalist yet still get to change my decor weekly, daily..hey, even hourly!

2 comments: