Thursday, October 28, 2010

It's the little things

Lately things have been going right. RIGHT! Me! Things are going right for ME!


  • I got pulled over for an expired tag, missing headlight (both things I am aware of) and a license plate that isn't assigned to any vehicle (something that I was not aware of)...and guess what? He let me go! I even made it to work on time!
  • Daycare was suddenly canceled yesterday, due to some type of virus, but I was already home with sick kids so I didn't have to miss more work or call in unexpectedly.
  • This morning I remembered to put my work clothes in the dryer before it was time to walk out the door for work.

All seemingly small things, but because normally I catch every. friggin. red light in life, I'm aware of the shift in my favor. So, thanks God for the merciful cop, planned out week and helping me to remember things.

1 comment: